About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Three Reasons...

...why it's been a month since I posted on my blog.

#1. I moved. Way more work than I ever anticpated. I'm still not totally settled, probably only about 90%.

#2. I started school. Kill me now. Please. If you don't, Advanced Accounting will. Or Tax. It doesn't matter which. All I know is that one of them will surely do me in.

#3. I discovered Twilight. That took a considerable amount of my time. If you haven't read it, you should. And if you think you won't like it, you will. I thought it would be weird too, but everyone said it was so good so I gave it a shot. Kind of like when everyone was reading Harry Potter and I thought that was stupid. Sometimes, even if you don't like a particular genre, the book is so well-written that you enjoy it anyway.

I will get back to more regular postings. I promise.

I hope.

2 comments:

  1. Alaina, you really need to get back to your blog. I mean really, what's more important, getting a degree or entertaining people who have nothing better to do than sit on the computer all day long? The answer is quite obvious to me...

    Oh and yes, discovering Twilight will definitely make you disappear into your own little world for as long as it takes you to finish all four. Which one are you on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Courtney,

    I'll work on it. :)

    I finished all the Twilight books in about a week. Suffice it to say I didn't get much else accomplished.

    ReplyDelete