About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Why I Love...

...magazines.com.

I love to read magazines. So many helpful tips, recipes, and good stories.

A couple months ago I read about a website that had great deals on magazines: magazines.com.

Today I ordered a 15-issue subscription to Woman's Day for free. Free. As in, I paid zero dollars and zero cents by using a $10 gift certificate magazines.com had sent me via email.

And even better, when I use the website ebates.com to go to magazines.com, ebates calculates a portion of what I spent and will send me a rebate check quarterly. My last one was $15.

Awesome day.

No comments:

Post a Comment