About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Funny how that works...

Life, that is.

I can't believe how busy I have been these last six months...which would be the last time I wrote a blog post.

I only missed a few monthly Easton summaries. He would be almost on month 13 now, having just celebrated his first birthday in January. I can't believe he is so big already!

Natalie is two and a half and is no longer a toddler, which is really crazy for me. I can't believe how big she is getting, either!

I have been working full-time since the beginning of January, which has been a big adjustment for me, but so far we are making it work, although it does mean our weekends are more filled with chores than fun. Hopefully someday life will slow down a little bit, although I have my doubts.

So, let's try this regular (sort of) blogging again, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment