About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Friday, August 19, 2011

cookin' like crazy

Darren and I have been cooking and freezing lots of meals for when the baby comes. The past couple weekends we've made chicken enchiladas, cheesy potatoes, lasagna, meatloaf, tator tot hotdish, a cheesy chicken casserole, and some delicious homemade blueberry muffins.

YUM. I cannot wait to eat all this good food, especially since I haven't been eating very many "home-cooked" meals in the past couple months.

If anyone knows any delicious freezer-friendly meals, we're always ready to try something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment