About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Spring

Spring is always so motivating, especially now that Darren and I are homeowner's. There are a variety of summer projects to get done, and never enough time to do them.

Spring fever has hit hard at home, with multiple lists of all the things we want to get done this year. Of course, most of them we wont' get to, but we can dream.


We have been enjoying the nicer weather the last week. The kids have loved being able to go outside again, after a loooong winter indoors. Poor Easton was only able to wear his winter gear three times! We hardly played outside at all; it was so cold. Hoping we have seen the end of winter for the next 6 months or so!!

No comments:

Post a Comment