About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Friday, August 8, 2008

last day of vacation


Well, today was the last day in Colorado. We're leaving for home at 5:00 tomorrow morning. It should take us about 17 hours to get there, so it won't be too late when we get home. I'm excited to be home and get back into my routine. And start exercising again. I feel like I've gained about 10 pounds over this vacation. I hope it's not quite so depressing when I next get on the scale. I looked on this calories-burned website and apparently hiking burns tons of calories. And I've been doing a lot of hiking. I did eat my weight in food today, though. Ugg.


The photographer called me today and she has our engagement pictures ready for us. We're going on Tuesday night to pick out what we want and order some. And then on Wednesday my mom and I are going to Bemidji to meet with a florist who was recommended by a coworker. Hopefully she works out. I'm kind of not too sure because she's not as close as I would like, but if the price is right I'd be willing to drive longer.
One of my friends just had an adorable baby boy and I looked at several pictures of him on Facebook tonight. He's so cute! I can't wait to have kids. I know Darren really wants to have kids soon, but we've decided to wait a while after we get married. That's the plan now, anyway. Who knows how long it will last. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment