About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Babyproofing

Once Natalie started actually crawling we figured it was time to babyproof.



My aunt and uncle were kind enough to lend us a gate until we were able to make a Babies 'R Us trip to buy our own. Of course, because Natalie is Natalie, she was very interested in the new changes around the house.

Since she started crawling, she never once tried to make a run for the stairs, but the second that gate went up she was over there checking it out.





She also had never tried to get into the cabinet under the TV until we put the childproof lock on it.

Stinker.

No comments:

Post a Comment