About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

busy

I can tell it's summer. Life is crazy. Crazy busy.

My calendar looks like three different colored pens threw up on it. Every single day has something written on it. My mind goes berserk trying to remember every minute detail.

It's nice to be busy. I can't stand to be bored. I couldn't even tell you the last time I was bored. Definitely not since Natalie has been born. Between her, work, Darren's crazy schedule, and my various commitments, we are one busy, busy family.

I think it would be awesome to have a week off, just to myself. I'm pretty sure I could occupy myself 100% of the time with all the things I want to get done.

No comments:

Post a Comment