About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Sunday, January 13, 2013

one month

I can't believe we have been homeowner's for a month already! I still feel like there are lots of things I want to get done, but we will get there when we get there, I suppose. The main thing is that the majority of the house is organized and liveable. Darren and I just finished unpacking a few boxes this morning that we were waiting on until after we got carpet in the family room downstairs.

It's crazy to think that with all the changes of the last month, the next month will be even more busy with the new baby! Darren said yesterday that he would go stir-crazy staying home all day like I am right now, but I told him that between the house and Natalie I am so busy I don't even know what to do. Although a lot of the time it isn't so much that I am so busy as it is that I am so tired I just want to sit on the couch. So there is plenty of that happening, too. I just hope we will survive the next few months with Natalie and the new baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment