About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, June 2, 2008

the problem with losing weight...

My clothes don't fit. Now, usually when I tell this to people they say, "Oh, but that's a GOOD thing." Let me tell you, though, it gets old. Today it took me forever to get dressed. I currently have two pairs of dress pants, a couple dresses, and about four skirts that fit me. And let me tell you, it gets difficult to create outfits to wear to work. Today I put on a skirt and it hung down so low and looked so huge I looked like a snowman. The first time I had this problem it was great! I was loving it that my clothes didn't fit anymore. But then NONE of my clothes fit anymore, and I had to pay for new ones. And then I kept losing weight and it happened AGAIN. I shrunk out of my fat wardrobe and got a skinnier wardrobe, and now it's too big for me too! Really, about every 15 pounds you lose you get stuck buying new clothes. I've lost 30 pounds now, so I'm hitting the third string of clothing. And I can't really afford it. So I'll be wearing the same clothes a lot, I guess. I lost some weight senior year of high school and I was where I am now, but I stupidly got rid of all those clothes when I gained the weight (plus some) back. So now I have NOTHING. Yes, I know it's better to be thinner and have clothes that don't fit than to be fat and have clothes that do fit, but ugh...it's annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment