About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Friday, April 9, 2010

cleaning

So I was going to clean the house last night.

Was.

You know how it goes, you get home from work and the very last thing you feel like doing is cleaning.

As one of my co-workers would say, "I hear ya cluckin'."

Growing up I had this dream that my house would always be spotless and shiny and smell like baking cookies. Or sometimes cake.

Yeah. Right.

But the funny part? I still think my house will be clean and spotless after I have children--that there won't be any toys or dirty clothes all over the floor.

And I know I'm crazy to believe it, but I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment