About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Friday, January 21, 2011

MIA

I've been terrible about blogging lately.

I get home from work at night and my mind is empty and my body is tired. So I gaze unseeing at the television, as my body slowly molds into the contours of the couch. And there I sit, night after night. Watching useless shows like Cash Cab and House Hunters.

It's beginning to be a problem.

I know I used to be busy every night; I just don't know what happened. There was always something that needed to be done, or something that I wanted to do. But lately it seems like there's just so much nothing.

So I'm going to try to be better. I'm going to try to stimulate my mind and move my body. Or at least try and get the laundry done.

1 comment:

  1. You're turning into me :-) I love Cash Cab and House Hunters :-P I could watch the Food Network or HGTV all day. And I have. It's pathetic. Now we have no cable so I don't watch any tv and yet I still don't get anything done.

    Haha I'm guessing that doesn't make you feel any better. Don't worry, you'll come out of it, you are way more motivated and disciplined than I've ever been in my life :-)

    ReplyDelete