About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

OSA: one year

Today marks my one-year anniversary at work.

Whoop-de-do, right?

But wait! It includes a step increase.

YAY!

However, the increase will be swallowed up by my long-term disability payments and my medical/dental pre-tax expense allotment, which kicked in on the first.

I've learned a lot in a year. There's no way I would ever want to go back to being the new kid on the block. Although there are really only about two other new people underneath me...

But I still wouldn't want to start over. Overall, it's been a good year with OSA.

No comments:

Post a Comment