About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Friday, February 25, 2011

a heck of a day

Today was one of those days.

One of those days where you want to hide under your bed from the entire world. Work went okay until about the last two hours when I was trying to wrap things up and more and more stuff just kept getting handed to me. I got out about 20 minutes late. What stinks about billing by the hour, is that if I work 20 minutes extra, I don't get paid for it.

I finally made it home and had just taken off my coat when Darren asked me to email him something he needed off the computer. And then he got mad at me when I couldn't find it right away, but really it was because he was telling me the wrong name. And somehow it was my fault.

Then I opened an email I'd received and it was the end of me. I'm done with today, I've decided. Can it be tomorrow??

1 comment:

  1. Here is something bad that happened to me today that might help you feel better: I was at Taco Bell & I went to what I thought was the door to leave and pushed my whole body up against it to open it, but it was a window. I'm retarded I think.

    ReplyDelete