About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Saint Paul Winter Carnival

Darren's parents came down to the cities two weekends ago and we went to the St Paul Winter Carnival.

The parade went on the entire time we were there! It was definitely over an hour long.

The ice carving area is in the back of this picture.



There had been hot air balloon rides earlier that morning.

We didn't go.







Watching the parade.



After we had enough of the parade we headed over to the ice carving area in Rice Park.



Darren and his dad.

My in-laws.


An ice bar.






We had seen on the internet that on Saturday there was snow sculpting at the fairgrounds, so we headed over there after the ice carving to check that out.

No comments:

Post a Comment