About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Moo Cow

I thought it would be fun, and cute, to have a humidifier that looked like an animal. I mean, mostly it was Darren's idea, but I was okay with it. Left to my own devices I would have purchased a cheap generic one at Target.


This is Natalie's humidifier. We affectionately refer to it as "Moo Cow."

Natalie loves it. LOVES it. Unfortunately, that means she always wants to play with it. And strangely enough, I don't want my child to play with an electric device that holds water.

Who would have guessed?

What I want to know, is who is this crazy person who thought it would be a good idea to design humidifiers to look like toys? And why on earth did I not consider this before I let Darren talk me into it?

No comments:

Post a Comment