About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, April 2, 2012

New Recipe: Italian Chicken and Potato Bake

I love this recipe. Easy. Only a couple ingredients. That's my idea of a weeknight dinner.

Start with chicken. However much you want. Throw it in a pan.

Add potatoes. However much you want.


See? Isn't this recipe easy?


Cut the potatoes into wedges and put them in the pan with the chicken.




Add Italian dressing. Again, however much you want. The recipe said 1/2 cup, I believe. I put in way more than that, because it didn't seem like very much.



Toss it around.


Also, for extra flavor you could marinate your chicken in the Italian dressing. I think I will do this next time.



Top with grated parmesan cheese. The recipe called for 1/4 cup...I probably put on three times that much. I love me some cheese.



Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.



Doesn't it just look delicious? Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, covered. Remove cover and bake an additional 15-30 minutes, until chicken is done.



I would like to point out that while it looks burnt, it was just the dressing burning to the pan. The chicken and potatoes were fine. Probably this happened because I forgot to cover it. The second time I made it I remembered and it didn't burn. Not a big deal, but a mess to clean up.


Yummy.


No comments:

Post a Comment