About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Friday, April 6, 2012

Target this week

A couple free items and some other good deals:

Large Eggs, sale $1.19
-$0.55/2 coupon
Final price: $0.92 each

International Delight creamer, $1.84
-$1/2 coupon
Final price: $1.34 each

Philadelphia cream cheese, sale $1.29
No coupon needed

Head & Shoulders shampoo, $7.14
-Buy 1 Get 1 Free coupon
Final price: $3.57 each

Herbal Essences travel size shampoo, $0.97
-$1/1 coupon
Final price: Better than free

Chutes & Ladders, sale price $5.00
-$3/1 manufacturer's coupon
-$2/1 Target coupon
Final price: FREE

Candyland, sale price $5.00
-$3/1 manufacturer's coupon
-$2/1 Target coupon
Final price: FREE

Starburst jelly beans, sale price $2.00, buy two
-$1/2 manufacturer's coupon
-$1/2 Target coupon
Final price: $1.00 each

No comments:

Post a Comment