About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Thursday, May 1, 2014

May Day

Happy May Day! Spring is here! Let's celebrate!

Or not.

Okay, confess, who delivered a May Day basket today?

I always thought that would be kind of fun...dropping off a basket at someone's house, ringing their bell, and then running away. Hiding somewhere and watching while they try to figure out what the heck is going on.

Haha...

Okay, another confession, who got a May Day basket today?

I DID!!

I have an awesome coworker, who actually doesn't even work here anymore, who gave me a yummy bowl full of candy. That was the candy was yummy, not the bowl. The bowl was styrofoam. I didn't try it.

The candy, I ate. All of it. In about 30 minutes and then I felt sick.

I LOVE MAY DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment