About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

11 days to go...

Only 11 days until the wedding! It seems so unreal still. Yesterday I printed out 350 ceremony programs and today's project is to fold them, along with about 10 other things I have to do. I can't believe how much work planning a wedding is! So far we have 306 confirmed guests to the reception and there will be more at the ceremony. It's going to be crowded! Oh well, there's no other place to have the ceremony. I think Lakeside is one of the bigger churches around. Plus it's the church I grew up in, so I want to get married there.

Well, it's freezing cold today (40 below in some places this morning!) but the weather for the 24th is 29 degrees, so far. Hope it stays that warm. :) Next week is supposed to be warm basically all week, so that's good. Okay, I better get going on all those programs!

No comments:

Post a Comment