About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

nervous

Well, the nervousness has finally hit me. I was totally fine until last night when I was laying (lying??) in bed and then all of a sudden it was like OH MY GOSH. Probably won't get too much sleep for the next couple of nights...I'm thinking some Tylenol PM might be in order. Mom and I are taking tomorrow and Friday off to get some stuff done so I only have to get through today at work, and then I'm home free. :)

Last night I went out to the house and cleaned and organized for four hours. Still not even close to being done, but oh well. It took forever because I had to wash all the dishes and wipe down all the cupboards in the kitchen since no one has lived there and they haven't been cleaned for a year. Can you say dusty? It took longer because we don't have the hot water heater on so I had to boil water to use, but I got almost everything done.

I opened up my Kitchenaid mixer last night but I don't think it's the right one. It's a 4 1/2 quart bowl but only the beater was in there, not the dough hook or the wisk. I was looking on the sheet to see the attatchments because I was just going to buy those two separately but my model number wasn't even on the sheet. Then today I looked online and couldn't find it anywhere, so it might have been a discontinued one. Mom and I are going to check in Brainerd tomorrow to see if they are on sale and I'm going to get another one and return that one since it's really weird.

Today needs to go by FAST. I can't stand it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment