About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

MRS

I guess life doesn't stop once you get married. Mine sure hasn't. I can't believe how busy the past week and a half has been! The wedding day just flew by--it was so crazy. It's all kind of a big blur, which makes me a little sad. I want to do it again because it was so much fun and I feel like I missed so much. Of course, on that day the only thing I really wanted was for it to be over. I was TIRED by about 8 pm and ready to call it a night. Plus my dress was suffocating me inch by inch.

Darren and I got all settled in our place, but I still need to do some cleaning. At least the place doesn't look like a disaster anymore. It did for several days but it's liveable now. Yesterday I made our first "traditional" after-work dinner and it turned out great. We watched several episodes of Friends (we're going to watch all 10 seasons but we're only on the first) and just took it easy. It was nice. Tonight we're having chicken fajitas for supper; Darren's in charge of those. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment