About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

all my names

YOUR REAL NAME:
Alaina Lynn Bundy

YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 4 letters of real name plus izzle.)
Alaiizzle

YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal)
Blue Kitty

YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (your middle name and street you live on)
Lynn Highway 87 W

YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name.)
Bunal

YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (Your 2nd favorite color, and favorite drink)
Green Pass-O-Guava Juice

YOUR ARABIC NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, 1st letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maiden name, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, and last letter of your moms middle name)
Lnlvean

YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME:( Parents middle names)
Lynn Joel. Or Joel Lynn

YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one of your pets)
Black Kiki

No comments:

Post a Comment