About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

week 2 weight loss

Well, not so good this week. The results are pretty disheartening. I'm UP .8 pounds since last week (darn you to heck, you cheesecake). Ugh. Although, I didn't work out this morning, and usually when I weigh myself after I work out I weigh like half a pound less. From all the sweating, I assume, but I can't be sure. It sounds weird. It is weird. One of my friends said she always weighed herself after working out because she weighed less then and I started weighing myself before and after and it's true. Anyway, I'm going to work out tonight after work before Darren gets home from a workshop in Cloquet. I have been really good about working out this week. I've worked out every day since Sunday for a total of 130 minutes. I still need to get some strength training in there though.

Well, the bright side is I'm down a total of 1.9 pounds since I started 2 weeks ago, so I am sticking to my pound-per-week goal. Of course the first couple pounds come off the easiest. It's those last five that have been with me for ten years I'm worried about.

No comments:

Post a Comment