About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, January 5, 2009

2009

Wow, 2009 already! The past two weeks have flown by. We spent New Year's Eve and Day with our friends helping them pack and move to Iowa, so we had fun but didn't get too crazy. We barely managed to stay awake to see the ball drop.

The next couple weeks will be BUSY with wedding things. I already have a beastly list of things to accomplish this week alone. I can't believe the wedding is only 19 days away. It doesn't feel real yet. My personal shower went well (got lots of nice things!) and the church gave me a shower this past Saturday. I got a ton of Pampered Chef stuff and I'm so excited for it! :) Darren and I did a lot of work at the house we'll be living in getting little stuff done. We got dowels put in the two closets so we'll have a place to hang things and did the overhead shower lights in the bathrooms. We also hung up the towel rods and hooks in the two bathrooms. Well, mostly he did everything and I ran around getting him things while providing various comments.

Quickbooks is calling me so I had best get to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment