About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ready for spring

I'm so ready for spring.

Winter needs to end. Now. But we're supposed to get three more inches of snow today and tomorrow, so I know that won't be happening any time soon.

Two weeks ago I scored this bright yellow purse at JCPenney's for only $15.

I love it. It's sunshine yellow (hard to tell from the picture) and the inside is a vibrant green. It reminds me of spring. And, just because an eye-popping yellow and green weren't enough, I bought a new fire-engine red wallet to go with it.


My spring-themed purse and I are just waiting for the snow to melt and the warm weather to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment