About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, April 25, 2011

Target this week

Note: This post I originally tried to publish the beginning of April, but as I downloaded the new internet explorer, I am unable to publish posts to blogger. I did finally get this one published, but posts will be few and far between until these "technical difficulties" are figured out...

I got a couple great deals at Target this week:

Charmin Sensitive 18-packs, sale price $9.99, buy 2
Use $2/1 Target coupon
Use $1/1 Target coupon
Use 2 $1/1 manufacturer's coupons
Receive $5 gift card when you buy 2 select products
Final price: $4.99 each, or $0.28 per roll

Trident layers, $1.32, buy 2
Use $1/2 Target coupon
Final price: $0.82 each

Biore Pore Strips, $6.14 & Biore Cleanser, $6.14
Use "Buy 1 pore strips get cleanser free" coupon (up to $9.00 value)
Final price: $6.14 for both, or $3.07 each
I got this coupon in last Sunday's paper

Colgate Total toothpaste, $2.99
Use $1.50 manufacturer's coupon
Use $1/1 Target coupon
Final price: $0.49

Market Pantry Ice Cream, 48 oz, $2.19
Use $1/1 Target printable coupon
Final price: $1.19

Huggies diapers, size 1, 50 count, $8.99
Use $3/1 manufacturer's coupon
Use $2.50/1 Target coupon
Final price: $3.49, or $0.07 each
Now this one I KNOW is a good deal!

Remember, most of my deal ideas come from Couponing101.com or PocketYourDollars.com. These website provide links to the coupons (which I never do because I can't remember where I got half of them from) and make couponing really easy and less time-consuming.

No comments:

Post a Comment