About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Why I Love...

...chocolate-covered macadamia nuts.





My mom brought me back chocolate-covered macadamia nuts from Hawaii.



And let me tell you straight away, if they aren't from Hawaii they don't taste the same. Unless maybe you can find these boxes somewhere. I have tried buying the Mauna Loa brand at Target before (they come in bags) and it just isn't the same.



Eating chocolate-covered macadamia nuts reminds me of Hawaii. The sound of the ocean crashing on rocks, the smell of Banana Boat sunscreen and saltwater, and the burning sensation of the sun on my skin...



It's a good thing.

This was last week. I'm sad to report there are only about three left. So if anyone is going to Hawaii any time soon...you just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment