About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Friday, December 16, 2011

a holiday tradition

The Advent Calendar: A Holiday Tradition



I love my advent calendar. So cute, so fun...





...so disgusting. Advent calendar chocolate is possibly the most disgusting chocolate on the face of the earth. Nasty, fake, waxy chocolate. It should say something that "chocolate" is not even listed as an ingredient.




True story.






But, even though the chocolates are nasty, I still love my advent calendar. It's a holiday tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment