About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Willow Tree Nativity

Last year for Christmas I got a Willow Tree Nativity set.


It's so pretty...


Joseph, Mary, and baby Jesus




Pretty sure the camel is my favorite piece. Does that make me a bad Christian?




I like the wise men, too. Especially the one with the turban.




The shepherds have about eight million sheep. I had a hard time getting them all to fit on top of the dresser, but fit they did. Even if they are kind of roaming around the nativity...

No comments:

Post a Comment