About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

what I let go

Since I had Natalie things have been different around here.


Very, very different.



Even before there were never enough hours in the day, and now...well, now hours are in extremely short supply.



And some things I have had to let go. Like a clean house. Heck, not even necessarily a clean house. More like a house that doesn't look like a war zone.




But it doesn't bother me like I thought it would. My house is a disaster 80% of the time.




And it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment