About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, November 10, 2008

64 down, 200 to go

Well I worked on the favors tonight for a while. Today I was pleasantly suprised to see Hershey Kisses on sale at Target so I bought 19 bags of them. I'll need more, but it's a good start. Plus I was stupid and didn't look at the nutritional value to figure out how many were in a package, so I was just guessing on how many bags I'd need. Oh well. They're on sale all week so I'll go back. Also the jingle bells were on sale at Michael's so that was good. I assembled 64 of them...still a lot to go. It's probably actually a little less than 200. I think I'll do 250 and I have stuff for more that I can do closer to the wedding if needed. Oh man, they take forever to put together. I watched Beauty and the Beast while I was doing it. Gotta love Disney movies. I also started gathering up addresses. Most of the one's I need are from Darren and his family and they're working on those, so I just need to get a couple. I facebook messaged a lot of people tonight and hopefully they respond. I don't need them until Thanksgiving break but I always think it's better to be early than late.

No comments:

Post a Comment