About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

THANK YOU VETERANS!

Happy Veteran's Day! This day means so much more to me now that I actually know some veterans. Before it was a day that the banks and post offices were closed, but now it's special. Since Darren came into my life I've realized really how much sacrifice is required to call yourself a veteran. He's so proud of everything he's done, and I'm so proud of him. He has given years of his life to the military, and to the citizens of this country by extension. I'm so thankful for everything he and all of our veterans have done. I'm beyond proud to call myself a citizen of the United States of America. God bless our veterans and God bless America!

No comments:

Post a Comment