About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, November 17, 2008

another wedding weekend

Things I accomplished this weekend:

-finished my favors (YAY.)
-bought gifts for the bridesmaids
-made a trial hair updo appointment
-bought an aisle runner
-ordered a cake topper
-finished my part of the guest list
-wrote the ceremony program
-bought candles for the ceremony
-filled out the application for a wedding license (a little premature, but I printed it and it was right there)
-emailed my future mother-in-law about the rehearsal dinner and got that mostly figured out

So it was a good weekend for that. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment