About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Why I love...

...Vanilla Bean Noel. It reminds me of snowy days and cookies. B&BW only sells it at Christmas, so it's like a special yearly treat. I stock up every year. Somehow it doesn't smell the same as Warm Vanilla Sugar.

...my $12 pair of jeans. Used and broken in, they're already a perfect fit. Great length, no baggy butt, and CHEAP!

...dark chocolate. A different taste than milk chocolate, and a little bit out-of-the-ordinary. Need I mention it's better for you? Plus, with everyone else eating the milk chocolate first, there's more dark left for me!

...chick flicks. Because even though they're incredibly predictable and have happy endings, they make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

...the movie theater. So much better seeing a movie on the big screen in the dark with popcorn and Raisinettes than in your living room. It's the experience of it.

...fall. It's the prettiest season, by far. Even though I love spring because it means winter is over, it doesn't compare to the gorgeous colors of the trees in the fall.

...Google. It's the answer to everything.

...January 24th. It's my wedding day! And the coldest day of the year, as an added bonus...didn't know that when I picked it.

...rice pudding. Sugary soft rice with cinnamon and whole milk. What's not to love?

...my big red hoop earrings. A little unexpected (they're HUGE) but go well with my Red Friday attire.

...102.9 LITE FM. 24/7 Christmas music. I countdown to Christmas from about the first of October, so I've been listening to Christmas music for a while already, and I'm tired of listening to my meager collection. It's nice to hear new songs on the radio.

No comments:

Post a Comment