About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I'm thankful for...

...Darren. He's changed my whole life and I can't imagine it without him.

...my brother and sister. They can always make me laugh, and I could learn something from their laid-back attitude.

...my mom. She's always taking care of us.

...good health. Every day I can get out of bed in the morning is a gift from God.

...Tina and Alli. My best friends.

...pumpkin pie. Or food in general. There are so many people starving in the world, and we have more than enough.

...a past that's taught me to value the present. You never know what tomorrow will bring, so cherish the moments of today.

No comments:

Post a Comment