About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Deer Season

Deer season is on my top five list of my favorite times of the year. Christmas, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Easter, and deer season. It's fun when all my family comes up and everyone is loud and laughing. We went over to my grandparents yesterday for lunch and it was fun. No one got any monsters yet, but there still a lot of time left! :) The down side is I hardly saw Darren yesterday with all the hunting. At least there's still one day left of my weekend.

I've been busy lately. School has been picking up again and I've already spent an hour this morning working on a paper that's due Tuesday. Thursday I have an exam and all my final projects are starting to take shape. I have one in every class, which I hate because I don't like group work. It always seems to take so much longer that if I had just done it myself, but oh well. What can ya do? At least everything is comign to an end. There are two weeks until I'm going home for Thanksgiving, and then two weeks after that until finals. So really only four weeks left of school. I can probably handle it. Hopefully...this year has gone by pretty quickly.

Yesterday Tina and I went down to Brainerd to have Chinese and shop at Target. I got some cute new tops and black pants, which I desperately needed. It's so hard to have to buy new clothes all the time. I mean, it's fun, don't get me wrong, but it's so frustrating because I don't have any money OR any clothes that fit. Ugh... I gave Tina two big rubbermaids and a garbage bag full of clothes to see if they'll fit her since she's preggers. I told her to give them back, though, because hopefully they'll fit me when I'm pregnant someday! :) I am excited about my new clothes, though. I think I'll wear one of the shirts today to church.

No comments:

Post a Comment