About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Alaina vs. washing machine

Today the washing machine got the best of me. It's been a little off for a while, and this morning when my load of sheets/towels/socks was done...well, it wasn't really. Everything was still soaking wet and soapy. So I tried to run it again without adding any detergent and ended up with the same thing. What followed was thirty minutes of washing a load of laundry in the bathtub. And let me say that towels and sheets are most definitely NOT the easiest things to wash and ring out in a bathtub. Or anywhere, really. It will probably taken them about an hour and a half in the dryer...maybe longer...but at least they'll be semi-clean. I have 10 days left, so I'm going to have to start being careful with my clothing choices. I did already pull my black pants and the black socks I wore today out of my dirty clothes because I need to wear them for a presentation on Tuesday. Probably going to be a little more selective about my clothing choices for the next week and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment