About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

almost done

I had a final today. One that I actually had to study for. It was okay. I think it was probably the worst exam I've taken in that class, but compared to the amount of time I spent preparing for it I probably will get what I deserve. Which is fine with me. I just wanted to be done with it.

Tonight I need to pack up my last couple things and clean my room and bathroom. My final tomorrow is at 10:30 and after that I'm out of here! I was going to run back to Glen and Danette's and grab my stuff (since I have my plant and my laptop and didn't want to leave them in my car in the frozen winter) but that will take like an extra forty minutes. So I'm actually going to bring my plant in to my final with me. And my laptop. But no one will laugh at me for that. I'm hoping with my plant in the plastic bags no one will be able to tell what it is. Or care. Oh well. I don't care, anyway. Last year I almost killed my plant taking it outside to my car without a bag around it, so I'm not going to do that again. It took forever for it to recover. All the leaves died and fell off, and some of the twiggy branches too. Sad as it is to say, at least my fish is dead so I don't have to worry about him...

No comments:

Post a Comment