About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday

I stayed up pretty late last night reading a book so I was really unmotivated this morning to go to the gym, but I used the snow on my car as an excuse. Worked well until I realized it was like a tiny little bit and I felt guilty. But oh well. I finished my book this morning and then did two hours on corporate strats. I started doing my auditing case and then my sister came over and we hung out. We also made nut goodie bars, yum! Watched a little Titanic and ate our bars once they hardened, and that's pretty much been my day. She's still here but I might try to get a little homework done after she leaves. At least some more on my auditing case. Tomorrow will be dedicated to corporate strats and I'm meeting my teammates tomorrow night around 6:30 to work on that. Only FIVE DAYS LEFT! I can't wait for this coming week to be over! Then only two finals and I'm DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment