About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Saturday, July 31, 2010

eating habits

I believe I've mentioned before how awful my eating habits are when Darren is gone.

But you probably didn't understand. Not really. Because no one understands how bad it is.

So let me tell you what I've eaten in the past 48 hours.

Thursday, 5:30 pm - ice cream cake

Friday, 7 am - coffee
Friday, noon - ice cream cake
Friday, 2:30 pm - cheese, peanut butter, crackers, chocolate chips
Friday, 5:30 pm - five chicken nuggets and ten french fries
Friday, 8:00 pm - a bag of homestyle-flavored popcorn and a glass of grape juice

Saturday, noon - ice cream cake
Saturday, 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm - seven vanilla sandwich cookies

As you can see, I've consisted primarily on sugar. It happens.

Probably I'll scrounge up some more chicken nuggets for supper tonight, if my husband hasn't eaten them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment