About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

road jobs

Part of working for OSA is going on a road job. That would be a job that's too far to commute every day and requires hotel stays.

I've never eaten out more in my life.

Monday through Friday last week and Monday through Thursday this week I've been working on an audit two and a half hours north of the cities. It's been pretty nice, since it's close to my hometown. My mom came down for supper a couple nights, and Darren was here for one of them.

I don't mind road jobs, overall. In fact, I volunteered for one. It's actually not a road job, per se. For the next couple weeks I'll be helping out the Duluth crew on a county audit. And I'll be based out of Duluth for most, if not all, of it. I talked to one of the managers at OSA the other day and she said something about "up to four weeks." Gulp. Didn't see that one coming, but Darren will be in Cloquet for the majority of it, so hopefully we'll get to see each other some.

If anyone is in Duluth over the next...four weeks...you can look me up at the Radisson.

No comments:

Post a Comment