About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Monday, March 11, 2013

Why I Love...

...the pacifier.




Both of my kids took/take the pacifier, and I gotta say, I love it.

It's so nice to have in the middle of the night when Easton is crying and I don't know why. Or in church when Natalie would start to get fussy. Just pop that bad boy in and be good to go. It was a lifesaver in the car.

Sometimes I would worry about Natalie becoming too attached and having a hard time taking it away from her, but that didn't happen. So now with Easton, I don't sweat it. Natalie didn't cry very much, and Easton cries a little more than she did, but not a lot like some babies do. And I really think it's the pacifier. It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment