About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

5 months

Darren and I have been married for five months today. I can't believe it's been so long! Five months ago this very moment I was preparing to walk down the aisle. I had on a gorgeous white dress and my handsome husband was waiting for me at the front of the church. We were so in love and ready to start our life together. I have such wonderful memories of my wedding day. I love to think back and reflect on it. Of course, when I mentioned we had been married five months already to him he said, "It feels like forever." And that's a direct quote.

Loving husband, eh??

No comments:

Post a Comment