About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Surprise! Another trip to the mechanic...

Darren's truck is at the mechanic. Again. And my car was there last week. Again. Does anyone else spend this much time at the mechanic??

My car needed a new brake pad. The brakes were grinding.

Darren's truck has a rattle. The part had to be ordered so it's still there. Which means my mom had to pick my up for work today. And then my sister brought her car up to work and it wouldn't start, so she took my mom's car. Mom and I had to borrow a co-worker's car to go home for lunch. I think I'm cursed.

That's it.

I have a broken car curse.

1 comment:

  1. You probably caught it from being my friend. I'm sorry. I definately carry the car curse.

    ReplyDelete