About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

US travels

Okay, I was bored. Boredom is the basis for most of my posts, I'm not gonna lie. I thought it would be fun to make a little color-coded picture of the states I've been to, just for kicks. So here you go. :)

Wow, poor quality. Anyway, the red states are where I've actually been and the orange states are where I've actually been in airports. I didn't really think it would be accurate to count them, seeing as I never stepped foot outside the terminal. I've only been to about half of the states, so there's lots more to see still! Oh, and actually I haven't been to Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, or Pennsylvania yet but I colored them in since I'm going there next week. I'm really on the ball today...

No comments:

Post a Comment