About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

football

Darren and I are watching the Vikings game from out hotel in Bismarck, ND.

We're here for the Men's National Softball Tournament. It's quite exciting.

Mostly. I did get to go shopping today. And my mother-in-law is here with me. We keep each other company.

Anyway, we're watching the Vikes play Denver. I love football.

I've always loved football. I've loved football from age eight, when my sister and I used to play it on Super Nintendo and I first learned what it meant to punt.

I've loved football since age eleven, when my brother first started playing flag. I've loved football through junior high and high school. I especially loved powderpuff games. I've loved football through college and I still love it after college.

The other night we were out with friends and we were talking about football. Darren made some comment about how I didn't know anything about football. In fact, he specifically said I didn't "know what the lines mean." I wanted to say that he didn't watch the Vikes until he met me, but I didn't.

But, just to clarify, I do understand football, and I do know what the lines mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment