About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Buck

The other day Darren and I were talking about potential children's names. (Nope, not pregnant.) We have a pretty good idea for girl's names, but we're stuck on boy's names.

I would tell you what the girl's names are, but Darren wants to keep it a secret. I don't really care either way, so secret it is.

In any case, he was suggesting some boy's names. One of which was Buck.

I said, "We can't name our child Buck. What if he grows up and moves to the cities and becomes an accountant?"

To which he, in all seriousness, said, "Then I have failed."

No comments:

Post a Comment