About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

the heels dilemma

I'm fairly tall for a woman. And really, I'm not that tall. I'm five-six (and three quarters, according to the doctor the other week) which is considered pretty average.

I do, however, seem to have a difficult time finding pants long enough. To me, the perfect length of pants are ones that are just brushing the ground. Not so long that you trip on them and not so short that the world sees your socks when you sit down.

That's all well and good, but the problem is that I wear a lot of heels. High heels. Therefore, I must compensate by buying even longer pants. In fact, the pants I'm wearing this very second are a good three inches past my foot when I stand up. Now, if I were wealthy enough to afford two pairs of pants - one for high heels, and one for flats - of every style I own, then this wouldn't be an issue. But as it is, I'm either walking on my pants or stumbling around in not-high-heel-appropriate terrain.

It's quite the dilemma.

No comments:

Post a Comment