About Me

My photo
I have two kids - a girl and a boy - and live in north-central Minnesota, land of snow and ice. Well, for 9 months of the year, that is. I work full-time for a local government, and on my "free time" I enjoy cooking, baking, hanging out with my kiddos, and RELAXING.

Friday, February 22, 2013

Are You a Cow?

This past summer I stumbled across a customizable Sandra Boynton book called "Are You a Cow?"



The book goes through several animals, asking the child if he/she is a cow, duck, frog, etc., before the last page where is has the child's name and picture. Sandra Boynton has been one of my favorite authors for a while, so I knew when I saw this book I just had to get it for Natalie's birthday.

She thinks it's pretty funny and will often shake her head when I ask her if she is a lamb or "a chicken upside down." Then at the end when I say, "You must be a Natalie!" she smiles and points to herself.

Another winner by Sandra Boynton.

No comments:

Post a Comment